Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shadow Thrower Martini!


Happy New Year. Finally making a post. After a busy holiday season I got into a fight with a mutant cold/flu. It beat me up for a few days there, but I have almost gotten over it. Anyways...
Here is another piece that looks great on it's own, but with the addition of a candle comes alive. I did this one with bubbles and olives in mind, which i used to hold the strong image of the martini glass.  I let this piece rust. Then i sanded the front face of the martini to a shine, painted the olive and the booze, and covered the whole thing with a protective clear coat.
I will be updating more now, so keep checking back. 

3 comments:

Kellen's Mom said...

I love this piece! Every piece you create is so different. I can't wait to see more. And you forgot to mention it is for sale. Great Work! Love, Your Mommy

Pete Otool said...

This is extremely cool.

Unknown said...

Like mom said you should sell these on ebay or something!!! Too bad you don't live near me, we have an awesome street fair in Huntington Beach, they would totally accept you as one of their vendors, and its free you just have to give 10% of your profit to charity and you get to keep the rest... I'm trying to get some of my photo stuff in there. Anyway, I love these ones, great idea!! And wow you got a lot of new stuff up fast! Good job keep it comin :) Where are you currently trying to sell your work?